Friday, September 12, 2014

Our Craft Space

To take on the commitment of homemade, we created one of my favorite rooms in our home--the craft room.  This room drove me bonkers for two years, until we painted over the peach walls (yikes!) and created the calming, organized space I want to spend hours in working on new projects.  Come take a look around!


Of course, I had to include the seam ripper.  I think I use it more than any other tool!


The storage solution with the drawers and shelves is so versatile.  We simply added stained boards on top to give it more of a built in look.




I love the pegboard.  We had it on hand as a leftover from installing sheets in our utility room.  We simply added spacer boards to allow me to hang pegs on the board to organize sewing and wrapping supplies.


We have two cushy chairs for dreaming!  The addition of casters on a dining chair made my sewing chair super functional.


Of course, polka dots are always required.  I think I would put polka dots on the refrigerator if I could get away with it!  This room is small, but the storage solutions have packed it with potential



I can't wait to see all that we create!






1 comment: